IIMAK Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to International Imaging Materials, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively referred to as IIMAK). This privacy statement explains what personal data IIMAK collects from you through our interactions with you and how we use that data.Data IIMAK Collects
IIMAK collects data to provide customers and prospects with products and services and to operate our business. This data can be provided directly, such as when you create an account, contact IIMAK, or request information from IIMAK’s websites. Data may also be collected indirectly during website interactions. The data IIMAK collects can include the following:
Use of Personal Information
- Business Contact Information – Information including personal info collected by IIMAK may include name, address, preferred business phone number, email and other business contact information.
- Payment Data - IIMAK or its payment processor collects billing information necessary to process payments for purchases from IIMAK, such as credit/debit card information, bank information, wire transfer, and/or any other financial or payment information associated with a payment.
- Website Visits - IIMAK uses common internet technologies, such as cookies, IP addresses and Google Analytics to keep track of interactions on IIMAK websites. This data is used to analyze visit and click data to improve IIMAK websites. IIMAK reserves the right to introduce new tracking technologies and techniques related to the use of the websites.
IIMAK uses your personal data as necessary in our business relationship
- To process transactions for the sale and support of IIMAK products
- For business-related and promotional communication via phone, email, or mail.
IIMAK may use information collected to improve IIMAK website(s) and marketing programs. If you are doing business or visiting the IIMAK website, please be aware that your information (including personal data) will be stores on IIMAK servers based in the U.S and Europe.
- You have the right to view, adjust or delete your personal data. To update your information, please contact IIMAK directly. IIMAK will react on your request as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks from initial contact.
- IIMAK will keep your data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in your country in case you believe IIMAK has processed your personal data erroneously.
- Communication Preferences - Every marketing email from IIMAK contains instructions on how to opt-out of receiving further marketing emails. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the IIMAK’s marketing emails.
When We Disclose Your Data
- IIMAK uses trusted service providers for key business functions such as billing, credit processing, and email marketing. For example, IIMAK transfers payment information to our banks for transfers. IIMAK will not rent or sell your personal data to third parties.
- IIMAK may transfer your data to a preferred IIMAK reseller. For example, if you are an end-user requesting information on our website, we may send your contact details to a distributor in your region that can support your request.
- IIMAK will also share information if legally required.
- If IIMAK is sold to or merged with another company, your data will be transferred to that entity.
Protection of your personal data is very important to IIMAK. IIMAK takes reasonable measures to avoid abuse, loss, and unauthorized access to your personal data. The IIMAK website uses a reliable SSL certificate to guarantee your personal data.
If you have the impression your personal data is not well protected, see indications of abuse, or want more information about our security measures, please contact IIMAK.
IIMAK may provide links to other websites which may be of interest to visitors. IIMAK aims to ensure that it proposes links only to websites of the highest standard. However, IIMAK cannot guarantee the privacy standards of websites to which we link.
Revisions to IIMAK’s Privacy Statement
IIMAK reserves the right to change this privacy statement from time to time at IIMAK’s discretion. Please check this Privacy Statement posted on IIMAK websites frequently and particularly before you submit your personal information.Contact
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at:
B-2440 Geel, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)14 579 800
- OR -
310 Commerce Drive
Amherst, NY 14228 – USA
Phone: +1 716 691 6333